Search This Blog

Tuesday 10 April 2018

The #100 Day Project

She titles, as she blows off more cobwebs ...

Most people know that I am a very crafty person.  Have been for many years. Love it - don’t really get enough time to do it as I would wish - everyone who has kids knows this.

I found out about the 100 day project from my UK friend, Fiona - to create or do 100 things commencing 3rd April.  I just jumped in and said yes .... I am “currently seeking alternate employment opportunities” so what with Paul undertaking full time study, I am attempting to raise some funds to support the family, use some stash and take my mind and stress of being unemployed by selling my hand made cards.


I decided to use Project Life cards as a base and go from there.  Figured it was a good time to start posting on the old blog again. So without further ado ....

Day 1 - 3rd April.

Using strips of brown scraps and washi as a background.  

Day 2 - 4th April 

Very simple - using my Tim Holtz embossing folder on a black base, with lots of gold gems.  

 Day 3 - 5th April

I love to add shine and glitter.  On a tan base, I added a PL 3 x 4 "Seafoam".  Lots of brown scraps and then die cut the star.  

Day 4 - 6th April 


Using a 6 x 4 Kaisercraft "Basecoat" card and the Kaisercraft honeycomb die.

Day 5 - 7th April


Something a bit different - using a 6 x 4 PL card from the "Happy" collection.  I bought an unbranded die, and added some stamping to the card for the dirt tracks.  I stamped the sentiment but it was all wonky - so I cut out the individual letters and stuck them on the card.  I added washi and glitter tape at the top for some pizzazz.

Day 6 - 8th April.
Using PL 3 x 4 "Happy".  I glittered around the sentiment with Stardust Stickles.  Bright and happy.

That's it so far - more to upload, but it's been a process getting up to speed between Iphone, Ipad and the laptop - let's hope the impetus continues.

No comments:

Post a Comment