Search This Blog

Monday 16 April 2018

#100 day project - Days 11-14

Keeping on track and enjoying the challenge .... to produce a handmade card per day for 100 days, using a Project Life card.
Day 11 - 13th April
Project Life Picturesque

A move away from clean and simple - but that's ok.  Not one of my favourites, but that's ok, too.  I used a Tim Holtz Ticket Journey stamp and decided to stamp in the white background of the PL card.  CTMH Juniper and Slate inks, sequins and jewelled swirls. 

Day 12 - 14th April 
Project Life Picturesque

The background is grey shimmer cardstock.  The star is silver shimmer, with silver Shimmer trim from CTMH.  The ticket stamp is by Paula Pascaul.  I finally used a Puffy Glitter sticker from CTMH.  The grey circle was on my desk.  

Day 13 - 15th April 
Project Life Picturesque


A complete departure - I cut the scene from the Project Life card.  Silver embossing on the black greeting label.  I received a Myer One Reward catalogue in the mail a couple of years ago, and the background images are all lovely - high gloss photography.  Good for something a bit different for card backgrounds.  There is also black silk ribbon along with the silver Shimmer Trim and the grey washi.  I edged the grey journalling shape with black diamond Stickles.  I was imagining a disaster but it turned out quite well.  

Day 14 - 16th April 
Project Life Seafoam 


Today's effort - I decided for a change of colour way and used a 6 x 4 Seafoam card.  I decided to break out my trusty circle punches and stamped the star background using CTMH Juniper ink.  I have had the stamp for quite some years - I was pleased with the result.  

Thanks for stopping by.  :)




No comments:

Post a Comment