Search This Blog

Saturday 8 February 2014

Title Page - 2014 Album Pocket Page Scrapbooking

 
This is the title page for my 2014 album. 

 
 
 
I had no photos from the very early part of the week, so decided just to fill the page with PL elements.  I have also decided to write a line or two on my blog each day, as a way to document things whilst they are still fresh in my mind, and to see the progress made with things throughout the year. 
 
The more I scrapbook like this, the more the process becomes clear as to the way it works for me. I went to the local scrapbook shop, Bella Paperie, to crop last night for the last time before our move to Chinchilla.  I have completed a couple more of January pages and shall share them soon. 

Supplies:
Glitz "Sunshine in my Soul" Alphabets and Words Sticker sheet
Project Life "Baby Edition" for Him
Studio Calico Classic Calico collection alphas
Simple Stories - "Urban Traveler" Fundamental Cardstock Stickers, 24/Seven 4 x 6 Journaling card elements
Francheville Masking Tape - Black and White

5 comments:

  1. beautiful page, love that both the boys weight the exact same, so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How spooky that your boys way exactly the same! Great title page Ali :o)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is lovely. It does mean you can work on small sections and build up a page bit by bit doesn't it. You've shown you can have a good LO without photos

    ReplyDelete
  4. the more I see of this way of scrapbooking, the more I am tempted to give it a go myself. Fab way of recording life events even if you don't have the photographs to go with them xx

    ReplyDelete