Search This Blog

Monday 20 January 2014

Pocket Scrapbooking - Week 2 January 2014

Underwater World - Wednesday, 8th January

 
This double spread is all part of the fabulous day we had with my sister Nerida and her family in Mooloolaba, Sunshine Coast Queensland.

 
We had a wonderful time, seeing the Australian fur seal, Groucho, put on a fabulous show, with his girlfriend, Bella and their trainer, Alex.  Supplies were mostly a Project Life mini kit - "Baby Boy" with lots of alphabet stickers and other bits amalgamated into it. 
 
There are more photos to be acquired from my sister's camera - but I can always add another layout to my album if there are other wonderful photos.  At least the basic memories and the feeling about the day is captured, and I have made some progress. 
 
I was concerned about how I would coordinate these pages together, given that a lot of the photos are quite dark, but I love the splashes of tan and aqua with a bit of red.  It just proves that you don't need a whole lot of stuff to get going - but collecting it is really fun, too! 


Supplies:
Project Life "Baby edition for him" mini kit
Echo Park "Splash" Stickers; "Diagonal Stripes"
Simple Stories Fundamental Sticker Sheet - "Urban Traveler"
Studio Calico Classic Calico alphabet stickers
Pebbles Inc Sticker sheet
Glitz teeny Alphabet Stickers - red
Glitz designs "Sunshine in my Soul" Alphabet and Sticker sheet
Prima Marketing Leeza Gibbons "Wishes and Dreams" Types and Tabs stickers

2014 will be a big year for us - I just know it.  Enjoyable to intersperse all the craziness with some crafting, albeit mostly in documentation form, with a little bit of decoration thrown in!  Thanks for stopping by. 

7 comments:

  1. More fabulous pages, Alison. boys look totally delighted in all their new experiences too.
    Such a brilliant life they will have and just so happy with your latest news too :D
    Lisa
    xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think the beauty of scrapping like this with these pockets is that you don't have to worry about coordinating, although you've done that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pages - the more I see of this style of scrapping, the more I am tempted to join in .... watch this space.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pages and looks like a fun day out :) Sure 2014 will be an amazing year for you all. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. More lovely pages and just look at those beautiful blue eyes. When you've got great photos you really don't too much embellishment.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a gorgeous photo of one of your boys (but which one? lol!) Love your pocketed page scrapping - I think it is perfect for the early years as it captures all the little details

    ReplyDelete