Search This Blog

Saturday 29 June 2013

52 Card Challenge UK Scrappers - Week 8 Red/Pink/Aqua

This week, the challenge set by Nat was to use a combo of red/pink/aqua ... a favourite of mine. 

I started with a Papermania aqua base.  I always buy card packs when they are on offer and this was such a time. 

 
I knew exactly where I would start, and that was with the lovely floral Alyssa's Garden sparkle stickers by Cloud 9.  I had used the rest of the sheet so am keen to use up and get rid of the packaging. 
 
The clouds were cut from a small scrap of paper and then run through the Stampin' Up! embossing folder.  I think the different dimension is really effective  and I have made a note to use my folders much more often!
 
I am really glad I decided to add the red hearts at the end - they add a much needed pop of colour. 


Supplies:
Papermania foam alpha minis
Cloud 9 Design "Alyssa's Garden" sparkle dimensional stickers
Washi tape
MS punch
Bazzill pink cardstock
Stampin Up! Perfect Impressions Perfect Polka Dots
Patterned paper scraps
Heart punch

I am really happy with how this card turned out and am so pleased I now have a way to upload photos onto my computer - Happy Days!  On to the next challenge.  :D

2 comments:

  1. I loved doing that challenge - I just love those colours together.

    Beautiful card x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combination. Glad your using up old stash too xx

    ReplyDelete