Search This Blog

Sunday 15 July 2012

July Scrapology Card Challenge - embossing

Marion Emberson from Sugar and Spice Crafts set the challenge this month - to use embossing powders. 

I have so many of them, and don't use them nearly often enough. 

This is the card I have produced. 


I started with the Craftwork Cards blank and covered it with Pink Bazzill cardstock.  All the other bits are from my pink scraps bag. 

Patterned papers are Papermania, SEI, and I used the smallest bits of Making Memories paper to create the banner - I thought it was perfect here! 

I embossed the greeting and the baby carriage in silver and then used corresponding accents, which the sun really picked up. My friend Fran recently had a baby girl and named her Cora - I hope she likes the card. 

The stamps are by Judikins and EK Success. 

Thanks for stopping by - and why don't you dust off your embossing powders and take the challenge?

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty card Alison, it's good to use an old product again too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gonna have a play with mine too, love embossing. Awh fab card for baby Cora :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a lovely and delicate card Ali....very pretty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful delicate card Alison x

    ReplyDelete