Search This Blog

Friday 8 June 2012

55th Anniversary

Today is my husband's parents' 55th wedding anniversary.  What a marvellous achievement in this day and age!  When I found out that the gemstone which commemorates this anniversary is emerald, I made this card for them:


Quite a simple card, but I like it!  More importantly, I hope they do too - and have a lovely celebration.  Thanks for stopping by!

Supplies:
Basic Grey Motifica 6 x 6 pad
DCWV Christmas Stack (pine green card)
Ribbon
Waltzing Mouse Stamps (Vintage Labels 4)
Spellbinders (Vintage Labels 4)
Green Flower
Stickles
My Favorite (sic) Things Leafy Flourish Die-namics
Melissa Francis Stamps - greeting
Tim Holtz Alphabet die - Typeset

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely Ali :o) I see you succumbed to some Waltzing Mouse stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is really elegant Ali, thats lovely x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow 55 years! Lovely elegant card and I love the flower! :)

    ReplyDelete