Search This Blog

Thursday 20 October 2011

Scrapology October Card Challenge

This month, the challenge set by Sue (Doogle 007) over at Scrapology is to use eyelets!  Goodness knows, if you've been a crafter sometime, then you probably have quite a stash of these in your craft drawers. 

I decided to make a card for my niece Erin who has a birthday coming up later this month. 


I used Autumn Leaves Freestyle Alpha by Tia Bennett.  I stamped each letter onto a different piece of green patterned paper scrap - I find my scraps do come in very handy for all sorts of things! 

This photo was taken outdoors in that amazing bout of late summer weather we had at the beginning of October.  The boys and I really enjoyed being out in the garden those afternoons - hard to believe we had that mini heatwave, after the wintery weather we've had just lately. 

I really like how this card came together and have decided to really use those eyelets more often.  Why don't you go check out the other girls' work and join in with the challenge?

2 comments:

  1. That is a gorgeous card Ali, I just love the font and it looks so fresh in the greens...xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card Ali - yes I am guilty of having loads of eyelets and never using them, just need to think up a funky idea of what to do with them - I am musing LOL!!

    Karen x

    ReplyDelete