Search This Blog

Monday 19 September 2011

Scrapology September card challenge

In the middle of each month, Scrapology set a card challenge.  This month, Craftwork Cards requested  us to use bunting. 

Having a scrambled baby brain, I made a girly one for my niece in a panic - but ended up giving it to her four days early, without having time to take a photograph of it! So then I decided to make something quite different. 


I had only scraps left of my Basic Grey Hang 10 collection, so I cut up the appropriate number of banner shapes.  The lettering is the Sizzix "Slobbery Kisses" alphabet - I love that the extended dies cut a whole upper and lower case alphabet with only one pass through the Sizzix Big Shot machine.  I outlined everything with a fine tip black pen, and went around the edges with a brown Promarker for more dimension.  I thought this would make a card suitable for a male, so something a bit different. 

Why not check out the Scrapology blog and join in with the challenge this month? A prize from Jill at Cardinal Colours is up for grabs ...  

1 comment: