Search This Blog

Thursday 14 October 2010

Splishy Splashy!

In response to this sketch below,


I produced this layout below. 


The photos are of our family mucking about in the resort pool last January at Caloundra, Queensland (Aust). Various patterned papers, Fancy Pants chipboard and Summer Soiree stamps, blinged with up Stickles. Detail like place name and date are still to be added eventually! American Crafts Thickers title colour altered with pigment ink, embossing powder and Glossy Accents.

I find it is a real challenge to work with these sized photos and not something I do as a norm.  I was relatively pleased with the way this layout turned out, and at least it is another layout completed for the album!

I have another layout due the end of the month for the Sketch and Scrap challenge, another layout for Scrapology .... something due for Banana Frog, and another commitment also.  Phew!  Struggling with a lack of mojo as well.... still, pushing through that obstacle is important to meet deadlines, so it's gotta be done!  Might have to set up a mantra like the little red wagon .....

1 comment:

  1. Such an amazing layout .... I really can't see how you say lacking mojo, I love all the things you do.

    ReplyDelete