Search This Blog

Tuesday 4 May 2010

Heuchera

I am really enjoying scrapping my Chelsea Flower Show photos from last year - I shall probably end up doing an album in the end. 


This was Beckie Dreyer's class called Oxford Street- using glimmer mists to make a background.  I only have two mists - one green, one cherry red - so used the Cherry Red Memories Mist, together with some Perfect Pearls spritzed in a mister and using some masks.  Those mists really do radiate widely - thank goodness I put down a lot of newspaper, but then a cream carpet is not perfect in a craft room!  :lol:

I thought the Heuchera with their black and golden foliage deserved a grungy layout and I am pleased with how this turned out. 

Products:  Basic Grey patterned paper, Prima Art Collage flowers, Basic Grey rub-ons, and Maya Road black transparent alphabet.  There is a layer of maroon lace underneath the misted background, which you can't pick out here - it adds another layer of colour IRL.  I won a beautiful card kit sometime ago, and that velvet scalloped circle went perfectly here for more texture. 

No comments:

Post a Comment