Search This Blog

Tuesday 20 April 2010

Floristry

I am not normally one for buying the whole of a range - especially a new one - but I fell in love with Crate Paper Brook, and bought nearly everything in the range! It's take me at least two weeks to do this layout - why?  Everything is Crate Paper, but the brown spotty flower journalling spot is Jenny Bowlin. Oh - and the big flower shape chipboard is Fancy Pants.



Pictures are from Chelsea - I love the idea of making hats (and not just any hats - gorgeous, flamboyant floral creations) from flowers and this was one of my favourite things from the show. Letter stickers are ancient ones, (I've used both the positive and negative) and the yellow lettering is Sizzix Slobbery Kiss. It's really hard to photograph a double layout and not to cut off the bottom - it is straight IRL. :)  Thanks for stopping by .....

3 comments:

  1. I like the asymmetry of these two pages together - what gorgeous hats too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful papers and brilliant photos, another great lo from you!

    L x

    ReplyDelete