Search This Blog

Thursday 22 April 2010

Colourful and Quirky

Ahem - bright and wacky makes me happy!  Here are the cards I entered into this month's card making challenge on UK Scrappers, which was to use something cute - most people have used cutesy stamped images, but I have used some stickers my friend Tara shared with me from the pound shop. 


I puzzled for a long time how to use them, but then decided that they needed lots of shapes around them to blend everything together. I bought some colourful peeloffs from Ideal World quite a while ago and I think everything co-ordinates well. The dragonflies and butterflies are from when I first started crafting about 6 years ago – so they should have been used up and flown off by now! Some brads add some dimension and add to the cartoon character of these cards. I enter these challenges for a bit of fun – they went to work yesterday, along with all my other recent creations – and a colleague almost bought the lot! I am very grateful, and at least someone else liked them too.

No comments:

Post a Comment